Why are we getting more government intervention in Colorado healthcare but not better solutions?
The CHAIN “CRITICAL LINKS” for Better Colorado Healthcare
- Keep the focus on consumer-centered policies that are based in the real world.
- Promote government innovation, not intervention, to foster market-sensible policies that are fair to everyone.
- Fight back against bloated bureaucracies and political posturing that drive up costs and lower the value we get from healthcare.
- Make sure any major health care policies focus on the entire system, not just piecemeal strategies.
- Seek out input and comment from truly diverse voices so that every Coloradan is heard.
The Missing Colorado Healthcare Link
Linking the right policy ideas with the right influential people is a great start to solving our healthcare challenges. But it’s just the beginning.
Fixing healthcare is our shared responsibility. And Colorado citizens like you are the missing link. With your trust and support, we can create lasting change.
We can solve healthcare in Colorado. Ready to link up with CHAIN?